Examples of 'ablution' in a Sentence
1. The pilgrims carried out an ablution, cleansing themselves before entering the holy temple.
2. Through the window, I could see James performing his daily ablution.
3. Ablution is considered a form of physical and spiritual cleansing in many cultures.
4. The public ablution facilities were kept immaculately clean to promote good hygiene.
5. The ritual ablution, they believed, would cleanse their spirits of negative energies.
6. After the rigorous exercise, he looked forward to a refreshing ablution.
7. She carried out her ablution in the stream, the cold water invigorating her senses.
8. The ablution took place under the moonlight, accompanied by the soft murmur of prayers.
9. Due to a lack of running water, he performed his ablution using rainwater collected overnight.
10. Early in the morning, the birds gathered at the pond for their daily ablution.
11. Ablution can symbolize the washing away of sins in certain religions.
12. He used a fragrant soap during his ablution, filling the room with a pleasant aroma.
13. The religious rite of ablution was accompanied by chanting from the temple priests.
14. On this sacred journey, the first step was ablution in the Ganges River.
15. Before entering the mosque, he performed his ablution to cleanse himself.
16. The ritual ablution is an essential part of her daily spiritual practice.
17. The priest explained the significance of ablution in purifying the soul.
18. The travelers were grateful to find a stream for their much-needed ablution.
19. She prepared a basin with rose water for her nightly ablution.
20. The ancient temple had a special pool used solely for ablution.
21. His morning ablution routine included a cold shower to awaken his senses.
22. The monk engaged in a solemn ablution before meditating in the sacred hall.
23. They built a small ablution block next to the campsite for the convenience of campers.
24. In some cultures, ablution is not only a physical cleansing but also a form of spiritual purification.
25. The guide showed us the ancient Roman baths, where citizens would partake in communal ablution.
26. His ablution was an elaborate affair, with scented oils and herbs added to the bathwater for an aromatic experience.