Examples of 'abnegate' in a Sentence
1. In times of crisis, we may need to abnegate certain luxuries.
2. The athlete had to abnegate junk food for peak performance.
3. Volunteers abnegate their time to help those in need.
4. Wise leaders know when to abnegate control to empower others.
5. To maintain inner peace, she learned to abnegate resentment.
6. The soldiers were willing to abnegate their lives for freedom.
7. He felt compelled to abnegate his ego for spiritual growth.
8. Abnegating personal gain, they worked for societal progress.
9. The decision to abnegate the presidency was a historic moment.
10. Great sacrifices are made when people abnegate comforts.
11. The teacher encouraged students to abnegate stereotypes.
12. Abnegating vices is a step toward self-improvement.
13. Sometimes, love means having to abnegate personal desires.
14. True leaders abnegate pride to admit their mistakes.
15. The monk chose to abnegate material possessions in pursuit of spiritual enlightenment.
16. In order to lose weight, she had to abnegate her love for sweets and fried foods.
17. As part of the recovery program, he was asked to abnegate old habits that led him down a destructive path.
18. The activist decided to abnegate his comfortable lifestyle to fight for the rights of the marginalized.
19. To protect the environment, we must abnegate the excessive consumption of resources.
20. In joining the military, one often has to abnegate personal desires for the sake of discipline and service.
21. The company must abnegate outdated practices that are harmful to employee well-being.
22. To achieve success in athletics, athletes must abnegate instant gratification and focus on long-term goals.
23. As an act of solidarity with the poor, the community decided to abnegate luxury items for a month.
24. The government needs to abnegate policies that perpetuate inequality and create barriers for social progress.
25. The doctor advised the patient to abnegate alcohol to improve liver function and overall health.