Sentence Examples Containing 'abscond'
1. The spy had to abscond quickly to avoid being detected.
2. The cat would abscond with food from the kitchen when no one was looking.
3. The fugitive managed to abscond from the authorities for weeks.
4. She wanted to abscond from the family gathering due to tension.
5. The employee attempted to abscond from work early but was caught.
6. The thief had to abscond in a hurry when the security guard approached.
7. The witness decided to abscond from the trial to avoid testifying.
8. The rebel tried to abscond from the battlefield during the chaos.
9. He had to abscond from the party when his ex-partner arrived.
10. The suspect managed to abscond from the police station unnoticed.
11. The student tried to abscond from school to avoid taking the test.
12. The fugitive hoped to abscond from the country to escape prosecution.
13. She had to abscond from the meeting to attend a family emergency.
14. The criminal planned to abscond from the crime scene under the cover of darkness.
15. The prisoner's attempt to abscond from custody was unsuccessful.
16. The journalist had to abscond from the dangerous situation in the war zone.
17. The young girl tried to abscond from her chores by hiding in her room.
18. He decided to abscond from the company when a better opportunity arose.
19. The bank robber managed to abscond with a bag of cash before the police arrived.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'abscond'