Examples of 'acquisition' in a Sentence
1. Our recent acquisition has strengthened our position in the industry.
2. He oversaw the acquisition of valuable art for the museum.
3. The acquisition of knowledge is a lifelong pursuit.
4. Acquisitions often involve complex negotiations.
5. The acquisition of the competitor's assets was strategic.
6. We need to discuss the terms of the acquisition.
7. The acquisition of the championship title was their goal.
8. This acquisition will enhance our research capabilities.
9. He played a key role in the company's acquisition strategy.
10. The acquisition of the antique car collection was a milestone.
11. We need to evaluate the financial impact of the acquisition.
12. She was responsible for due diligence in the acquisition process.
13. The acquisition of the historic landmark was a community effort.
14. Acquisitions can reshape the landscape of an industry.
15. The company's latest acquisition boosted its market share significantly.
16. The merger resulted in the acquisition of several new subsidiaries.
17. The CEO announced the successful acquisition of a key competitor.
18. The acquisition of state-of-the-art technology enhanced the company's product offerings.
19. The board of directors approved the acquisition proposal unanimously.
20. The company's growth strategy heavily relied on targeted acquisitions.
21. The acquisition of prime real estate positioned the company for future expansion.
22. The legal team handled all the paperwork associated with the acquisition.
23. The due diligence process revealed valuable insights about the potential acquisition.
24. The shareholders were pleased with the acquisition's positive impact on stock prices.
25. The acquisition of a talented workforce played a crucial role in the company's success.