Examples of 'admonish' in a Sentence
1. The organization will admonish members who fail to meet the ethical standards expected of them.
2. The counselor might admonish the student gently for not following the academic plan set for them.
3. The captain had to admonish the crew to be more vigilant after the near-accident at sea.
4. The principal will admonish the school to uphold their values in the upcoming interschool competition.
5. The priest will admonish the congregation to be more compassionate and giving during the holiday season.
6. She needs to admonish her children about the dangers of playing near the busy road.
7. The teacher plans to admonish students who consistently submit late assignments.
8. He should take the time to admonish his employees, reminding them to follow safety protocols.
9. The officer is authorized to admonish drivers who exceed the posted speed limit.
10. She might gently admonish him to concentrate and participate actively during important meetings.
11. Parents often find it necessary to admonish their kids about the importance of being polite.
12. The supervisor should address the issue promptly and admonish the worker for repeated errors.
13. Doctors commonly admonish their patients to quit smoking for the sake of their health.
14. The captain intends to admonish the team members regarding punctuality and discipline.
15. She may need to admonish her friend for spreading baseless rumors that can harm reputations.
16. The principal is expected to admonish students about the severe consequences of cheating.
17. Sergeants frequently admonish soldiers for any signs of insubordination or lack of discipline.
18. Managers often admonish their staff to meet project deadlines and maintain high-quality work.
19. Judges sometimes have to admonish witnesses to answer questions clearly and directly.
20. Counselors might need to admonish teenagers about the potential risks associated with certain behaviors.
21. Experienced chefs often admonish their apprentices for carelessness in handling ingredients.
22. Lifeguards will quickly admonish swimmers who venture beyond designated safe areas.
23. Coaches routinely admonish athletes for poor sportsmanship, emphasizing fair play and respect.
24. Supervisors may need to admonish workers who engage in inappropriate conduct at the workplace.
25. The instructor is responsible for maintaining a safe learning environment and may admonish participants who disregard safety rules.