Examples of 'affluent' in a Sentence
1. The affluent clientele dined at the finest restaurants in town.
2. The affluent community prided itself on its exclusive golf club.
3. The affluent suburbs boasted top-rated schools and amenities.
4. The city's affluent district featured upscale boutiques and boutiques.
5. She comes from a very safe and affluent part of town.
6. He is from one of the most affluent families in the area.
7. The affluent neighborhood was filled with large, luxurious houses.
8. She was an affluent businesswoman, with a successful career and a comfortable lifestyle.
9. The affluent family lived in a mansion on the outskirts of town.
10. He was an affluent investor, with a diverse portfolio and a healthy return on his investments.
11. The affluent town was known for its high-end shopping and dining options.
12. She was an affluent socialite, with a busy schedule of events and parties.
13. He was an affluent collector, with an impressive collection of rare art and antiques.
14. The affluent school was equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and resources.
15. She was an affluent philanthropist, donating generously to charities and causes she cared about.
16. The affluent suburb was a desirable place to live, with top-rated schools and low crime rates.
17. He was an affluent CEO, with a high salary and a luxurious office.
18. She was an affluent heiress, with a large inheritance and a lavish lifestyle.
19. The affluent city was known for its expensive real estate and high cost of living.