Examples of 'agent-provocateur' in a Sentence
1. The group suspected an agent-provocateur among them.
2. The agent-provocateur's role was to create chaos.
3. He posed as an agent-provocateur to gather intelligence.
4. The agent-provocateur's actions led to arrests.
5. The agent-provocateur's tactics are widely condemned.
6. Agents-provocateurs can manipulate public opinion.
7. An agent-provocateur's motives are often hidden.
8. His actions as an agent-provocateur were exposed.
9. The agent-provocateur's goal was to incite a riot.
10. The agent-provocateur was arrested for incitement.
11. They uncovered the true identity of the agent-provocateur.
12. The agent-provocateur sought to undermine the movement.
13. An agent-provocateur's presence can disrupt peaceful gatherings.
14. The agent-provocateur's role is to create turmoil.
15. He was suspected of being an agent provocateur working for the police.
16. The agent provocateur was caught inciting violence among the protesters.
17. He was known for using agent provocateur tactics to disrupt the opposition's plans.
18. She was suspected of being an agent provocateur working for the government.
19. The agent provocateur was discovered trying to incite riots at the event.
20. He was accused of being an agent provocateur working for the foreign government.
21. She was suspected of being an agent provocateur within the organization.
22. The agent provocateur was found to be a member of the opposing group.
23. He was accused of being an agent provocateur in the company's internal affairs.
24. She was suspected of being an agent provocateur working for the rival company.
25. The agent provocateur was found to be spreading false information to create chaos.