Examples of 'allege' in a Sentence
1. The consumer group will allege that the product is falsely advertised.
2. The report will allege that the organization has links to criminal groups.
3. The students allege that the university mishandled their complaints.
4. The residents allege that the construction company caused damage to their properties.
5. The athlete will allege that the drug test results were flawed.
6. The competitor will allege patent infringement against the tech company.
7. The former employee will allege that the manager engaged in discriminatory practices.
8. The parents allege that the school failed to address bullying incidents.
9. The author will allege that parts of his work were plagiarized.
10. The whistleblowers allege that the agency is involved in unethical conduct.
11. The investigator will allege that there was a cover-up of critical information.
12. The retailer will allege that the supplier breached the contract.
13. The citizens allege that the mayor abused his power for personal gain.
14. The witness will allege crucial information during the trial.
15. Critics allege corruption within the highest government ranks.
16. Some people allege that UFO sightings are extraterrestrial.
17. The whistleblower will allege corporate misconduct tomorrow.
18. Media outlets often allege political bias in reporting.
19. Protesters allege police brutality in recent incidents.
20. Skeptics allege a conspiracy behind the moon landing.
21. Opponents allege unfair treatment in the election process.
22. Social media users allege privacy violations by tech giants.
23. Activists allege environmental harm caused by the industry.