Examples of 'allotment' in a Sentence
1. The company announced a budgetary allotment for the project.
2. The division of chores followed a fair allotment system.
3. Her allotment of time for the presentation was limited.
4. The army rationed food allotment during wartime.
5. The allotment of tasks made the project manageable.
6. They received an annual allotment of free museum passes.
7. The small garden allotment produced a bountiful harvest.
8. The allotment of resources influenced project outcomes.
9. The allotted space in the parking lot filled up fast.
10. He carefully managed his daily calorie allotment.
11. Each family had an equal allotment of water from the well.
12. The city increased the allotment of recycling bins.
13. The teacher explained the allotment of homework assignments.
14. The committee discussed the fair allotment of scholarships.
15. She received a small allotment of funds to cover her research expenses.
16. The government announced an increased allotment of resources for infrastructure development.
17. They rented an allotment in the community garden to grow their own vegetables.
18. The school provided each student with a personal allotment of art supplies.
19. The committee decided on an equal allotment of responsibilities among its members.
20. The city council discussed the allocation of budget allotments for various public services.
21. He was granted an allotment of extra time to complete the exam due to his special needs.
22. The organization received a substantial allotment of funding from a philanthropic foundation.
23. The residents eagerly awaited the new season to begin working on their allotments.
24. The committee reviewed the allotment of scholarships for deserving students.
25. Each participant in the program received an allotment of study materials and resources.