Examples of 'ambush' in a Sentence
1. They laid in wait for hours, preparing for the ambush.
2. The wilderness was fraught with dangers, including potential ambushes.
3. The SWAT team trained rigorously to handle urban ambush situations.
4. The insurgents used hit-and-run ambush tactics in the conflict.
5. The enemy's ambush left the convoy in disarray.
6. The general devised a brilliant ambush strategy to surprise the enemy.
7. The sniper's position provided a perfect view of potential ambush sites.
8. The forest was a known location for guerrilla ambushes.
9. The police received intel about a potential ambush on the route.
10. The ambush caught the patrol off guard, resulting in casualties.
11. The hunters prepared for the possibility of an animal ambush.
12. The war veteran shared stories of surviving enemy ambushes.
13. The special forces unit trained extensively in counter-ambush tactics.
14. The detective's hunch about the ambush saved lives that day.
15. The soldiers planned to ambush the enemy convoy at dawn.
16. The robbers ambushed the armored car on a deserted road.
17. The police set up a sting operation to ambush the drug dealers.
18. The hunters lay in wait to ambush the deer as they passed by.
19. The bandits ambushed the stagecoach on the remote mountain pass.
20. The guerrilla fighters launched a surprise ambush on the enemy troops.
21. The pirates ambushed the merchant ship in the dead of night.
22. The security team was able to ambush the intruder before he could escape.
23. The rebels set up an ambush on the government convoy, causing chaos on the streets.
24. The SWAT team used flash grenades to ambush the suspect in the darkened building.
25. The ninja master taught his students how to ambush their opponents using stealth and surprise.