Examples of 'amend' in a Sentence
1. It is essential to amend the errors in the spreadsheet before presenting it.
2. The team decided to amend the marketing strategy to target a different audience.
3. The city council proposed to amend the zoning regulations to allow for more residential development.
4. The professor requested the students to amend their research papers based on the feedback provided.
5. The organization's constitution requires members to vote in order to amend it.
6. The court ruling led to the need to amend the constitution to protect individual rights.
7. The author decided to amend the final chapter of the book to provide a more satisfying ending.
8. The committee recommended amending the policy to promote inclusivity and diversity.
9. The city council unanimously voted to amend the noise ordinance to reduce disturbances.
10. The shareholders proposed to amend the company's articles of incorporation.
11. The accounting team discovered an error in the financial statements and promptly amended it.
12. The software developer will amend the code to fix the reported bugs.
13. The union negotiated with the company to amend the employment contract for better working conditions.
14. The mayor called for a special session to discuss and amend the city's budget for the upcoming year.