Examples of 'amicable' in a Sentence
1. He was able to maintain an amicable relationship with his ex-wife, despite their divorce.
2. She had an amicable relationship with her neighbors, always willing to help out and lend a hand.
3. He was known for his amicable nature, always trying to find ways to bring people together and resolve conflicts.
4. She was able to reach an amicable settlement in the dispute with her landlord.
5. She had an amicable relationship with her boss, getting along well and working well together.
6. He was known for his amicable personality, always able to find common ground and resolve conflicts peacefully.
7. She was able to reach an amicable resolution to the dispute with her colleague.
8. He was able to maintain an amicable relationship with his ex-partner, despite their breakup.
9. She had an amicable relationship with her in-laws, getting along well and enjoying each other's company.
10. He was known for his amicable nature, always able to bring people together and find ways to resolve conflicts peacefully.
11. Despite their differences, they reached an amicable solution.
12. The negotiations concluded with an amicable agreement.
13. Their amicable divorce surprised many of their friends.
14. The team maintained an amicable atmosphere throughout the project.
15. The neighbors have an amicable relationship, always helping each other.
16. It's refreshing to see such an amicable partnership in business.
17. The leaders met for an amicable discussion on trade.
18. The siblings have an amicable rivalry, always pushing each other to excel.
19. The coach fosters an amicable team dynamic among the players.
20. The colleagues parted ways on amicable terms.
21. Despite the disagreement, they remain amicable friends.
22. The competitors displayed an amicable attitude during the game.
23. The countries share an amicable border with minimal disputes.
24. The courtroom proceedings were surprisingly amicable.