Examples of 'analogous' in a Sentence
1. The friendship between the two was analogous to a deep bond.
2. In music, the rhythm of a heartbeat is often analogous to a bass drum.
3. The brain's neural networks are analogous to a complex web.
4. The chef used analogous flavors in her culinary experiment.
5. The company's success was analogous to a well-oiled machine.
6. The novel's characters had stories analogous to real-life struggles.
7. Their relationship dynamics were analogous to a seesaw.
8. The artist's use of color was analogous to a vivid dream.
9. The marathon was analogous to a grueling test of endurance.
10. The codebreaker deciphered the message using an analogous key.
11. The detective solved the case through analogous cases he had studied.
12. The coach used an analogous sports event to motivate the team.
13. The legal precedent was analogous to the current courtroom drama.
14. The growth of the economy was analogous to a rollercoaster ride.
15. The structure of a plant cell is analogous to a solar panel.
16. The way a lock works is analogous to a combination safe.
17. A computer file system is analogous to a library catalog system.
18. The process of learning a language is analogous to solving a puzzle.
19. The role of a conductor in an orchestra is analogous to a quarterback on a football team.
20. The structure of an atom is analogous to a miniature solar system.
21. A book's table of contents is analogous to a map of its contents.
22. A river's tributaries are analogous to the branches of a tree.
23. The way a pendulum swings is analogous to a heartbeat.
24. The role of a captain on a ship is analogous to a CEO of a company.
25. The way a thermostat regulates temperature is analogous to a governor regulating speed.