Sentence Examples Containing 'annex'
1. The king issued a royal decree to annex the independent city-state.
2. The government decided to annex the uninhabited islands for scientific research.
3. The empire aimed to annex the strategic trade routes.
4. The ruler planned to annex the fertile valleys for agricultural expansion.
5. The nation's parliament debated whether to annex the neighboring state.
6. The company decided to annex the smaller business to expand their operations.
7. The country's leader announced plans to annex the disputed territory.
8. The museum is planning to annex an additional wing to display their new collection.
9. The school board voted to annex the adjacent property to build a new sports facility.
10. The government's decision to annex the island caused tension among neighboring countries.
11. The company's plan to annex the competitor was met with opposition from shareholders.
12. The group's plan to annex the abandoned building for use as a community center was approved.
13. The decision to annex the land for a new housing development was met with controversy.
14. The organization was able to annex the resources of the dissolved company.
15. The country annex the province as a result of the war.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'annex'