Examples of 'antennae' in a Sentence
1. Beetles have long, segmented antennae for sensing their surroundings.
2. The praying mantis's antennae are used for hunting.
3. The fly's short antennae contrast with its large compound eyes.
4. Bees communicate through waggle dances and antennae touches.
5. Grasshoppers use their antennae to detect changes in humidity.
6. The cockroach's antennae are an essential sensory tool.
7. Dragonflies have short, stout antennae and excellent vision.
8. The ant's antennae were constantly in motion as it explored.
9. Spiders weave intricate webs using their fine antennae.
10. The ladybug's antennae are hidden beneath its compact body.
11. Caterpillars rely on their antennae to locate food.
12. The mantis shrimp's antennae detect water currents.
13. Termites use their antennae to communicate within the colony.
14. The beetle's long, slender antennae are its primary sensors.
15. The butterfly's delicate antennae gently swayed in the breeze.
16. The bee's antennae helped it navigate towards the sweet scent of flowers.
17. The mosquito's antennae were highly sensitive to the presence of carbon dioxide, guiding it towards potential hosts.
18. The spider used its antennae to detect the presence of prey caught in its web.
19. The beetle's long antennae allowed it to explore its environment and search for food.
20. The grasshopper's antennae were crucial for communicating with others of its kind.
21. The antena antennae extended outward as it searched for pheromone trails left by its fellow ants.
22. The moth's large, feathery antennae allowed it to detect the pheromones released by potential mates from a distance.
23. The fly's short antennae were important for sensing temperature changes in its surroundings.
24. The praying mantis used its flexible antennae to locate and capture small insects.
25. The dragonfly's antennae served as sensors, enabling it to spot movement and prey in its vicinity.