Examples of 'antipathy' in a Sentence
1. Despite being a seasoned traveller, he displayed a fervent antipathy towards foreigners in his own country.
2. She felt strong antipathy towards antisocial behaviour.
3. He is a country boy and has an antipathy towards big cities.
4. He has a fundamental antipathy to communists.
5. She has an intense antipathy towards snakes and refuses to go near them.
6. He couldn't hide his antipathy towards his boss, and it caused tension in the workplace.
7. The two countries have a long history of antipathy towards each other.
8. Her antipathy towards her neighbor's loud music kept her awake at night.
9. He has an irrational antipathy towards people who chew loudly.
10. The political parties have a deep-seated antipathy towards each other's policies.
11. She tries to hide her antipathy towards her in-laws, but it's difficult to conceal.
12. His antipathy towards authority made it difficult for him to hold down a job.
13. The team's antipathy towards their opponents was evident in the way they played the game.
14. She has an antipathy towards anything that involves physical activity.