Sentence Examples Containing 'anxiety'
1. As the plane took off, a rush of anxiety surged through her veins.
2. The thought of public speaking always triggered a wave of anxiety for him.
3. Persistent anxiety began to take a toll on her overall well-being.
4. Walking into the unfamiliar party, a feeling of anxiety settled in the pit of his stomach.
5. It was hard for him to explain the irrational anxiety he felt in crowded spaces.
6. Meditation and deep breathing helped alleviate her chronic anxiety.
7. The transition to a new school was a source of great anxiety for the young boy.
8. Despite her accomplishments, imposter syndrome fueled her anxiety about her abilities.
9. The therapist provided coping strategies to manage his generalized anxiety.
10. The uncertainty of the future often led to sleepless nights filled with anxiety.
11. Loud noises and sudden disruptions triggered his sensory-related anxiety.
12. Opening up about his anxiety to friends brought a surprising amount of relief.
13. Racing thoughts of worst-case scenarios were a hallmark of his anxiety.
14. The medication brought some relief from the constant weight of anxiety.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'anxiety'