Examples of 'apathy' in a Sentence
1. The individual's apathy towards their health was harmful.
2. The audience's apathy towards the performance was disappointing for the performers.
3. The apathy towards community service was evident in low volunteer numbers.
4. The company's apathy towards customer satisfaction was causing negative feedback.
5. The apathy towards change was causing the organization to stagnate.
6. The pervasive apathy of the population towards environmental issues is a significant obstacle to enacting change.
7. The apathy exhibited by the government in addressing urgent social problems is a cause for public outrage.
8. Apathy in the face of systemic injustice can perpetuate inequality.
9. Overcoming apathy towards mental health requires a collective effort to reduce stigma.
10. The deep-rooted apathy within the bureaucracy hinders progress and reform.
11. Apathy can be a defense mechanism for individuals dealing with overwhelming stress.
12. The apathy of the international community towards human rights abuses is a moral failing.
13. Apathy can result from a sense of powerlessness in the face of complex issues.
14. Schools strive to engage students and prevent apathy from affecting their learning.
15. The apathy of the workforce led to a decline in the company's innovation and competitiveness.
16. Combatting apathy requires fostering a sense of empathy and community.
17. Apathy in relationships can be a sign of emotional detachment and needs to be addressed.
18. The apathy of the older generation towards emerging technologies is understandable but can limit progress.
19. Apathy towards civic duty can erode the foundations of a democratic society.
20. Recognizing and addressing apathy is a crucial step in improving overall well-being.
21. The apathy of the audience was evident as they barely reacted to the passionate speech.
22. Apathy towards one's own health can lead to preventable medical issues.
23. The apathy within the organization's leadership resulted in missed opportunities for growth.
24. Overcoming apathy often requires a catalyst, such as a compelling cause or personal experience.
25. Apathy can spread like a contagion in a disengaged and disheartened community.