Examples of 'aperture' in a Sentence
1. The aperture in the dam allowed water to flow into the irrigation canal.
2. She peered through the aperture in the door to see who was outside.
3. The lens's wide aperture captured beautiful bokeh in the background.
4. The aperture of the ear amplifies sounds for better hearing.
5. The cave's narrow aperture made it challenging to enter.
6. The microscope's aperture focused light on the specimen.
7. Astronomers use large telescopic apertures to observe celestial objects.
8. The aperture of the flute produced a rich, resonant tone.
9. The aperture in the mountain revealed a breathtaking view.
10. The photographer adjusted the aperture to control exposure.
11. Light entered the room through a small aperture in the curtain.
12. The architect designed a skylight with a retractable aperture.
13. The aperture in the fence allowed wildlife to pass through.
14. Adjusting the camera's aperture can create stunning visual effects.
15. The telescope's aperture was widened to allow for better viewing of the stars.
16. The aperture of the iris in the eye regulates the amount of light that enters.
17. The sniper peered through the aperture of his scope to line up the shot.
18. The microscope's aperture was adjusted to increase the resolution of the image.
19. The camera's aperture was set to create a shallow depth of field, blurring the background.
20. The telescope's aperture was too small to capture clear images of distant planets.
21. The artist used a pinhole aperture to create a unique effect in her photographs.
22. The aperture of the cannon was aimed at the enemy troops.
23. The camera's aperture and shutter speed work together to control the exposure of the image.
24. The aperture of the flute was adjusted to produce different notes and tones.
25. The door had an aperture in it for the mail to be delivered.