Examples of 'apocalypse' in a Sentence
1. Some religious texts contain predictions of an ultimate apocalypse.
2. The scientist warned of a potential global ecological apocalypse.
3. The film portrayed the chaos and destruction of an alien apocalypse.
4. Preppers stockpile supplies in case of an impending apocalypse.
5. The survivors formed a close-knit community in the aftermath of the apocalypse.
6. The political turmoil felt like a precursor to a societal apocalypse.
7. Post-apocalypse, scavenging for resources became a way of life.
8. The prophet's warning of an impending apocalypse garnered attention.
9. The nuclear holocaust was averted, preventing global apocalypse.
10. The preacher preached about repentance in the face of an apocalypse.
11. The war left a trail of devastation akin to an apocalypse.
12. The survivors banded together to face the challenges of the apocalypse.
13. The collapse of society resembled scenes from an apocalypse movie.
14. The scientists studied potential scenarios leading to an ecological apocalypse.
15. The survivors told stories of life before the apocalypse.
16. The cult believed they were chosen to survive the impending apocalypse.
17. The conspiracy theorist warned of a government-engineered apocalypse.
18. The writer explored the psychological toll of living through an apocalypse.
19. The apocalypse is often portrayed in science fiction.
20. Many people believe that the apocalypse is coming soon.
21. The apocalypse would bring about the end of the world.
22. Many people believe that the apocalypse is a sign of the end of the world.
23. The movie was set in a post-apocalyptic world, where humanity struggled to survive.
24. The religious text described the apocalypse as a time of great destruction and judgment.
25. The recent natural disasters have led some people to believe that the apocalypse is near.
26. The game was set in a world on the brink of apocalypse, with players racing to prevent it.
27. The prophecy of the apocalypse has been interpreted in many different ways over the years.
28. The apocalypse in the book was caused by a virus that wiped out most of humanity.
29. The preacher warned his congregation to be prepared for the coming apocalypse.
30. The apocalypse had a profound impact on the world, with many people turning to religion for comfort.
31. The survivors of the apocalypse had to scavenge for food and shelter in order to survive.
32. The idea of the apocalypse has been a source of fascination for people throughout history.