Examples of 'archetype' in a Sentence
1. The archetype of the underdog resonates with many people.
2. The concept of the American Dream is an archetype in U.S. culture.
3. The archetype of the nurturing mother is found in many cultures.
4. Jung explored the concept of the collective unconscious and archetypes.
5. The concept of the outlaw is a recurring archetype in Westerns.
6. The wise old sage is a familiar archetype in Eastern philosophy.
7. The explorer archetype drives characters to seek new horizons.
8. The archetype of the damsel in distress is challenged in modern storytelling.
9. The archetype of the warrior is celebrated in many epic tales.
10. The artist often plays the role of the creative archetype.
11. The archetype of the rebel challenges societal norms.
12. The archetype of the trickster can be both mischievous and clever.
13. Recognizing archetypes can deepen our understanding of storytelling.