Examples of 'array' in a Sentence
1. The chef used an array of spices to create a tantalizing flavor in the dish.
2. The clothing store showcased an array of fashionable outfits for all seasons.
3. The technician worked on repairing an array of malfunctioning computers.
4. The solar panels were arranged in an efficient array on the rooftop.
5. The diversity of wildlife in the national park included an array of rare species.
6. The array of emotions on her face told a story of its own.
7. The classroom was equipped with an array of educational tools to enhance learning.
8. The company unveiled a new array of cutting-edge smartphones at the tech conference.
9. The historian studied an array of ancient artifacts to piece together history.
10. The storm brought with it an array of challenges for the local community.
11. The telescope captured an array of distant galaxies in its lens.
12. The chef's tasting menu included an array of delectable desserts.
13. The exhibit featured an impressive array of sculptures crafted from various materials.
14. The array of colors in the sunset was breathtaking.
15. She was impressed by the array of options available for the project.
16. He was overwhelmed by the array of choices at the store.
17. She was pleased with the array of activities offered at the resort.
18. The array of data was analyzed to identify patterns and trends.
19. He was fascinated by the array of different cultures represented at the festival.
20. She was impressed by the array of talent on display at the concert.
21. The array of weapons on display at the museum was impressive.
22. She was pleased with the array of sizes available for the shirt.
23. The array of flavors in the ice cream was amazing.
24. He was impressed by the array of features on the new car.