Examples of 'assail' in a Sentence
1. His conscience will assail him if he decides to lie in court.
2. Severe weather will assail the crops, threatening the farmer's livelihood.
3. The activists will assail the corporation's environmental policies at the protest.
4. The defense will assail the credibility of the prosecution's star witness.
5. Doubts will assail her mind as she considers the risky business proposition.
6. The media will often assail public figures who make controversial statements.
7. During the boxing match, one opponent will assail the other with a flurry of punches.
8. Fear will assail him as he prepares to give his first public speech.
9. Online trolls will assail the forum with offensive comments and spam.
10. Opposing views will assail her beliefs during the heated discussion.
11. The software company will assail the market with its innovative new product.
12. The band's new album will assail conventional music genres with its unique sound.
13. The cyclist will assail the steep mountain path in the upcoming race.
14. The harsh sunlight will assail the desert landscape during the daytime.