Examples of 'astound' in a Sentence
1. The skilled acrobat's performance will astound spectators at the circus.
2. The scientist's groundbreaking discovery will astound the scientific community.
3. The young artist's talent will astound art enthusiasts.
4. The speed at which he completed the task will astound his colleagues.
5. The intricate details of the sculpture will astound art critics.
6. The resilience of the underdog team will astound their opponents.
7. The delicious flavors of the chef's culinary creations will astound diners.
8. The accuracy of the archer's aim will astound onlookers.
9. The precision of the synchronized swimmers will astound the judges.
10. The actor's flawless performance will astound the theatergoers.
11. The extraordinary strength of the weightlifter will astound the audience.
12. The complexity of the mathematician's proof will astound mathematicians worldwide.
13. The accuracy of the weather forecast will astound meteorologists.
14. The speed and agility of the dancer's moves will astound the crowd.