Examples of 'attest' in a Sentence
1. The testimonials from satisfied customers attest to the quality of the product.
2. The archaeological findings attest to the existence of ancient civilizations.
3. The fingerprints on the weapon will attest to the suspect's involvement.
4. The certificate will attest to the completion of the training course.
5. The employee's performance evaluation will attest to their work ethic.
6. The survey results will attest to the public's opinion on the matter.
7. The DNA evidence will attest to the suspect's presence at the crime scene.
8. The official records will attest to the accuracy of the information.
9. The witness's sworn statement will attest to the events that took place.
10. The expert's report will attest to the validity of the scientific findings.
11. The test results will attest to the patient's medical condition.
12. The photograph will attest to the occurrence of the event.
13. The review from the reputable source will attest to the quality of the book.
14. I can attest to her exceptional dedication to the project.
15. Numerous witnesses will attest to the accident's details.
16. The official report will attest to the company's compliance.
17. He can attest firsthand to the effectiveness of the treatment.
18. We have documents that attest to the property's ownership.
19. Colleagues will gladly attest to his problem-solving skills.
20. The data collected will attest to the experiment's success.
21. Witnesses will attest that the defendant was not present.
22. I can personally attest to the quality of their products.
23. Records from that era attest to their close friendship.
24. The signed contract will officially attest to our agreement.