Examples of 'autopsy' in a Sentence
1. The pathologist conducted the autopsy and examined the internal organs.
2. The family requested an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
3. The autopsy was performed to determine if the death was accidental or intentional.
4. The findings of the autopsy are being used to help solve the case.
5. The autopsy showed that the victim had died of natural causes.
6. The forensic team conducted an exhaustive autopsy to determine the exact cause of death in the complex criminal case.
7. In cases of suspected medical malpractice, an autopsy can provide critical evidence to support legal claims.
8. Autopsies are a vital tool in medical research, offering insights into diseases and helping improve patient care.
9. The grieving family consented to an autopsy to gain closure and better understand their loved one's sudden passing.
10. The detailed autopsy report played a crucial role in the murder investigation, providing crucial evidence for the prosecution.
11. Despite initial doubts, the second autopsy confirmed the initial findings, leaving no doubt about the cause of death.
12. The skilled pathologist carefully conducted the autopsy, meticulously documenting every observation to ensure accuracy.
13. Autopsies are often a necessary part of public health investigations to identify and contain outbreaks of infectious diseases.
14. The coroner's office routinely performs autopsies to fulfill legal requirements and provide families with answers in cases of sudden death.
15. Autopsies can reveal underlying health conditions that may have gone undiagnosed during a person's life, potentially benefiting their surviving family members.
16. The autopsy room is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to facilitate precise examinations and minimize contamination.
17. In high-profile cases, the results of an autopsy can have a significant impact on public opinion and legal proceedings.
18. The medical examiner explained the autopsy process to the grieving family, addressing their concerns and providing reassurance.
19. Autopsy reports are reviewed by medical experts and can be used to improve healthcare policies and practices.
20. The comprehensive autopsy findings were presented in court, serving as a critical piece of evidence in the criminal trial.