Examples of 'baluster' in a Sentence
1. The ornate balusters added a touch of sophistication to the grand entrance.
2. As she walked up the stairs, her hand glided along the polished wooden balusters.
3. The safety code required a minimum spacing between the balusters to prevent accidents.
4. The historic building had a magnificent staircase with golden balusters.
5. They gathered around the baluster, discussing the intricate craftsmanship and design.
6. The ornate balusters on the staircase added elegance to the house.
7. She leaned on the baluster to catch her breath.
8. The balusters on the porch were intricately carved.
9. The wooden balusters contrasted with the modern glass railing.
10. The historic building's balusters were meticulously restored.
11. He gripped the baluster for support as he descended the stairs.
12. The balusters on the bridge were made of solid steel.
13. She admired the wrought iron balusters in the old castle.
14. The architect designed custom balusters for the mansion's grand entrance.
15. The marble balusters in the palace were a work of art.
16. The child slid down the banister, holding onto the balusters.
17. The spiral staircase featured ornate brass balusters.
18. The safety of the balcony depended on sturdy balusters.
19. The museum's staircase showcased antique balusters.
20. The modern home featured sleek, minimalist balusters.
21. He gazed at the moon through the gaps in the balusters.
22. The exterior balusters of the church were weathered by time.
23. The balusters on the veranda were painted a vibrant blue.
24. The castle's balusters provided a breathtaking view.
25. The restoration project aimed to preserve the historic balusters.