Sentence Examples Containing 'banish'
1. The villagers rallied together to banish the invading army from their lands.
2. The magician performed a spell to banish the demon back to its realm.
3. The ritual was performed to banish evil spirits from the sacred grounds.
4. The court's ruling will effectively banish the criminal from society.
5. The exorcism was conducted to banish the malevolent presence from the haunted house.
6. The protagonist's journey is to banish the darkness that has enveloped the world.
7. The ancient texts contained spells and incantations to banish evil forces.
8. The brave knight sought the help of a wise wizard to banish the dragon from the kingdom.
9. The sacred ritual was performed to banish negative energy and restore harmony.
10. The shaman used herbs and chants to banish the illness from the sick child.
11. The spiritual leader conducted a ceremony to banish negative spirits and invite positive energies.
12. The king decided to banish the traitor from the kingdom forever.
13. The dark clouds seemed to banish the sun's warm embrace.
14. In an attempt to control pests, they banished all rodents from the area.
15. She couldn't bear to banish her beloved childhood memories.
16. The judge had to banish bias from the courtroom for a fair trial.
17. They had to banish the noisy construction workers from the library.
18. The ancient curse could only be lifted if they banished the evil spirit.
19. The harsh winter would soon banish the last remnants of autumn.
20. The principal had to banish bullying behavior from the school.
21. The magician used his wand to banish the ghostly apparition.
22. The new policy threatened to banish traditional customs.
23. To find inner peace, she needed to banish her inner demons.
24. The villagers decided to banish the troublesome foxes from their farms.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'banish'