Examples of 'bashful' in a Sentence
1. The bashful employee hesitated to share his innovative idea during the meeting.
2. Her bashful expression was endearing as she accepted the bouquet of flowers.
3. The bashful artist was not used to the attention and praise for her work.
4. When asked about his achievements, he became bashful and tried to change the subject.
5. The young actor was bashful during interviews but became confident when playing a role.
6. The puppy was bashful at first but soon started wagging its tail and playing with the children.
7. Sarah felt bashful at the party, preferring to observe from the sidelines.
8. His bashful smile charmed everyone he met.
9. The bashful student hesitated to speak up in class.
10. Emily's bashful demeanor melted away as she gained confidence.
11. Despite his talents, he remained bashful about sharing his work.
12. The bashful child clung to their parent in the new environment.
13. She gave a bashful wave when introduced to the crowd.
14. James grew less bashful with each successful presentation.
15. The bashful puppy hid behind its owner's legs.
16. Her bashful nature made it challenging to network at events.
17. He blushed and looked bashful when complimented.
18. The bashful teenager struggled with public speaking.
19. A bashful grin escaped when he received praise.
20. The bashful introvert found solace in books.
21. Despite her bashful facade, she was quite talented.
22. His bashful tendencies faded as he made new friends.
23. The bashful employee shied away from the spotlight.
24. A bashful giggle escaped her lips in embarrassment.
25. He was bashful around his crush, unable to speak coherently.
26. The bashful bride blushed as she walked down the aisle.
27. The bashful toddler clung to their stuffed animal.
28. She overcame her bashful nature through public speaking classes.
29. The bashful actor found courage on the stage.
30. His bashful nature gave way to confidence over time.
31. Despite his bashful exterior, he was incredibly intelligent.