Sentence Examples Containing 'besmirch'
1. They resorted to desperate tactics to besmirch their opponent's credibility.
2. The scandalous revelations were meant to besmirch the reputation of the business tycoon.
3. Despite their efforts to besmirch him, he remained untainted in the public's eyes.
4. The political rival launched a smear campaign to besmirch the candidate's record.
5. Their intention was to besmirch the achievements of the award-winning scientist.
6. Journalists were accused of trying to besmirch the athlete's achievements by questioning their legitimacy.
7. The malicious comments were aimed at besmirching her professional accomplishments.
8. The rival company resorted to false advertising to besmirch our product's reputation.
9. The online trolls relentlessly tried to besmirch the influencer's image.
10. They resorted to mudslinging to besmirch the reputation of their opponent.
11. The gossip columnist spared no effort to besmirch the celebrity's personal life.
12. The disgruntled employee made baseless accusations to besmirch the company's reputation.
13. Critics attempted to besmirch the author's literary works by questioning their originality.
14. The smear campaign failed to besmirch the charity organization's good name.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'besmirch'