Examples of 'blasé' in a Sentence
1. The jaded movie critic was completely blasé about the latest blockbuster.
2. After attending dozens of concerts, he was blasé about seeing his favorite band live again.
3. The seasoned detective was blasé about yet another murder investigation.
4. The wealthy heiress was blasé about her latest shopping spree, having spent millions before.
5. The experienced politician was blasé about yet another debate, having faced countless opponents before.
6. She seemed blasé about visiting exotic destinations, having traveled extensively.
7. His blasé attitude towards success surprised his ambitious peers.
8. The actor's blasé acceptance of fame contrasted with his co-stars' excitement.
9. Despite the unique opportunity, she remained blasé during the exclusive art exhibition.
10. His blasé reaction to the thrilling movie puzzled his friends.
11. The blasé response to the surprise party disappointed the organizers.
12. She appeared blasé about receiving the prestigious award, having won many before.
13. His blasé demeanor at the amusement park dampened the group's enthusiasm.
14. The student's blasé approach to learning hindered academic progress.
15. Despite the stunning view, he remained blasé about the scenic beauty.
16. Her blasé reaction to the thrilling roller coaster ride shocked her friends.
17. The blasé reaction to the meteor shower disappointed astronomy enthusiasts.
18. His blasé attitude towards love prevented meaningful relationships.
19. The blasé response to the wildlife encounter surprised the tour guide.
20. Despite the incredible opportunity, she remained blasé about meeting the celebrity.
21. His blasé reaction to the sporting event puzzled fellow fans.
22. The blasé acceptance of the new technology hindered its adoption.
23. She seemed blasé about the culinary masterpiece served at the restaurant.
24. His blasé attitude towards adventure held back his adventurous spirit.
25. The blasé reaction to the historical landmark disappointed the tour group.