Examples of 'bolt' in a Sentence
1. With the sound of gunfire, everyone in the crowd chose to bolt, seeking refuge.
2. A clap of thunder made the flock of birds bolt, painting the sky with their escape.
3. The children, laughing, would bolt at the sight of the approaching school bus.
4. A sudden chill in the air made the campers bolt, abandoning the fire mid-story.
5. Seeing the shark’s fin, all swimmers decided to bolt, rushing towards the shore.
6. The horse quickly bolt from the starting line, leaving the others behind.
7. He suddenly bolt from his seat when he heard the loud noise.
8. The squirrel swiftly bolt up the tree to escape from the barking dog.
9. She saw the spider and immediately bolt in the opposite direction.
10. The frightened child instinctively bolt into their parents' arms.
11. The rabbit suddenly bolt across the meadow and disappeared into the bushes.
12. The car unexpectedly bolt forward as the driver hit the accelerator.
13. He couldn't handle the pressure and impulsively bolt from the stage.
14. The gust of wind caused the door to suddenly bolt shut.
15. The dog eagerly bolt after the ball, chasing it with excitement.
16. Startled by the loud noise, she bolt from her bed and rushed to the window.
17. The cat swiftly bolt from the room, startled by the sudden commotion.
18. He bolt through the crowd, determined to catch up with his friends.
19. The athlete swiftly bolt out of the starting blocks, racing towards the finish line.
20. Startled by the thunder, the horses bolt across the field in a panic.
21. The squirrel deftly bolt across the power lines, moving with agility.
22. The mouse instinctively bolt into its burrow at the sound of approaching footsteps.
23. The scared bird suddenly bolt into the sky, fleeing from the predator.
24. The child's sudden movement caused the tablecloth to swiftly bolt off the table.