Examples of 'braggart' in a Sentence
1. Everyone in the office knew that Tom was a braggart, but they put up with him anyway.
2. The braggart couldn't resist showing off his new car to the neighbors.
3. Susan didn't want to be seen as a braggart, so she downplayed her accomplishments.
4. The braggart in the group always had a story that topped everyone else's.
5. It's hard to have a meaningful conversation with a braggart because they always steer the conversation back to themselves.
6. Even though he was a braggart, he was well-liked because he was also very generous.
7. Being a braggart can sometimes mask a person's insecurities.
8. The braggart claimed to have met celebrities, but no one believed him.
9. Nobody was surprised when the braggart exaggerated his role in the project.
10. The braggart's stories were entertaining, but everyone knew to take them with a grain of salt.
11. The king was known to be a braggart, always boasting about the size of his kingdom.
12. As a child, she was taught that being a braggart was not an admirable quality.
13. It was exhausting to be around the braggart for too long because he always needed to be the center of attention.
14. The braggart was always the first to volunteer for a challenge, eager to prove himself.