Examples of 'brood' in a Sentence
1. She tends to brood over the smallest of criticisms.
2. Brood about your goals, but don't forget to take action.
3. His tendency to brood made him an introspective writer.
4. It's essential not to brood excessively on the past.
5. She couldn't help but brood over the impending decision.
6. Brooding in solitude helped him find inner peace.
7. I sometimes brood about the meaning of life itself.
8. He would often brood over the complexities of human nature.
9. She would brood on missed opportunities for days.
10. Brood on your dreams, and they may become realities.
11. Brooding over trivial matters only saps your energy.
12. He couldn't stop brooding about the unanswered question.
13. Brood upon your strengths, not just your weaknesses.
14. She would brood over the past until sleep finally came.
15. The mother hen will brood over her eggs until they hatch.
16. When he's upset, he tends to brood instead of talking about what's bothering him.
17. The eagle will brood over its nest to protect the fledglings from predators.
18. Don't just sit there and brood; it's important to share your feelings with someone.
19. The clouds above seemed to brood ominously, foreshadowing the storm to come.
20. After the argument, she went to her room to brood and didn’t come out for hours.
21. When you brood over past mistakes, it prevents you from moving forward.
22. The artist would often brood over his canvas, contemplating every brushstroke.
23. It's not healthy to brood over things you cannot change.
24. Sometimes, writers will brood over every word, ensuring their work is perfect.
25. She would brood over her choices, agonizing about potential consequences.
26. The queen bee will brood, staying in the hive to lay eggs, while the workers bring her food.