Examples of 'bucolic' in a Sentence
1. A walk through the bucolic countryside provided a sense of peace.
2. The bucolic scenery was like a painting come to life.
3. The small, bucolic town held an annual summer fair.
4. The bucolic beauty of the orchard in bloom was mesmerizing.
5. The bucolic charm of the old mill was a favorite spot for photographers.
6. The bucolic serenity of the riverbank was a perfect escape.
7. They found a bucolic hideaway deep in the forest.
8. The bucolic hamlet celebrated its traditions with a harvest festival.
9. The bucolic idyll of the countryside was captured in his poems.
10. The bucolic simplicity of rural life had a calming effect.
11. The bucolic landscape was alive with the sounds of nature.
12. The bucolic setting of the vineyard was perfect for wine tasting.
13. The bucolic scenery was a source of inspiration for artists.
14. The bucolic cottage was a cozy refuge from the world.
15. The bucolic vista from the hilltop was breathtaking.
16. The bucolic atmosphere of the garden was a welcome respite.
17. The bucolic charm of the lakeside cabin was irresistible.
18. The bucolic countryside was a haven for those seeking peace.
19. We cherished the bucolic moments of quietude in the countryside.