Examples of 'bungle' in a Sentence
1. I always seem to bungle things up when I'm in a rush.
2. The chef's lack of attention to detail caused him to bungle the dish.
3. The team's miscommunication led them to bungle the play.
4. The politician's inappropriate comment bungled his chances of winning the election.
5. I can't afford to bungle this opportunity; it's my only shot.
6. His careless mistake caused him to bungle the important contract.
7. She tried her best, but her lack of experience caused her to bungle the task.
8. The detective's oversight allowed the criminal to bungle the robbery.
9. I hope I don't bungle this interview; it's my dream job.
10. Despite his training, he still managed to bungle the rescue operation.
11. The team's lack of coordination caused them to bungle the game.
12. It's frustrating to watch someone bungle a task you could easily do yourself.
13. The director's poor guidance caused the actors to bungle their performance.
14. His attempt to fix the computer only resulted in a bungle of tangled wires.