Examples of 'burgeoning' in a Sentence
1. The burgeoning popularity of the band led to a sold-out tour.
2. The burgeoning technology sector rejuvenated the town center.
3. He was excited to be a part of the burgeoning market for his product.
4. The burgeoning field of technology offered many opportunities for innovation.
5. She was encouraged by the burgeoning interest in her work.
6. He was impressed by the burgeoning growth of the company.
7. The burgeoning field of renewable energy was a source of hope for the future.
8. She was excited to see the burgeoning success of her business.
9. The burgeoning trend towards sustainability was encouraging.
10. He was happy to see the burgeoning popularity of his ideas.
11. The burgeoning field of artificial intelligence offered many new possibilities.
12. The burgeoning tech sector fuels economic growth.
13. A burgeoning interest in sustainability is clear.
14. Our city enjoys a burgeoning art scene.
15. Startups amass a burgeoning customer base.
16. Budding talent drives the music scene's burgeoning success.
17. Rising population strains resources in burgeoning cities.
18. The company's success stems from its global, burgeoning presence.
19. She's among a wave of young, burgeoning entrepreneurs.
20. Clean energy solutions meet burgeoning demand.
21. Diverse opportunities abound in the burgeoning fashion industry.
22. Urban areas witness rapid, burgeoning development.
23. The region's agriculture sector enjoys a burgeoning boom.
24. An appetite for exotic cuisine is burgeoning.
25. Their love story started with a burgeoning friendship.
26. The online community fosters connections amid burgeoning growth.