Examples of 'cahoot' in a Sentence
1. Investigators worked tirelessly to uncover any possible cahoots that might have influenced the outcome of the election.
2. Cahoots with competitors, even for seemingly harmless collaborations, were considered risky and potentially harmful to business interests.
3. The detective was determined to uncover their hidden cahoot, believing it was key to solving the complex case.
4. The sinister cahoot plot, involving espionage and international intrigue, slowly unraveled as more evidence came to light.
5. It's crucial to avoid questionable cahoots, as they can lead to legal trouble and damage one's reputation.
6. The corporate cahoot between the executives and a supplier was deemed unethical and sparked outrage among shareholders.
7. The alleged cahoot between the government officials and a foreign entity shocked many, prompting calls for a thorough investigation.
8. The cahoot scheme, built on deceit and fraud, finally collapsed when its perpetrators were apprehended by law enforcement.
9. Cahoots with hackers, who breached sensitive databases, were not only unethical but also illegal and punishable by law.
10. The truth about their cahoot, hidden behind layers of deception, finally emerged during the trial, leading to convictions.
11. It's essential not to get caught in cahoots with individuals involved in espionage, as it endangers national security.
12. Cahoots with foreign spies can have severe consequences, often resulting in espionage charges and imprisonment.
13. Investigators worked tirelessly to unmask the cahoot partners, believing they held the key to solving the complex case.
14. Cahoots can indeed lead to legal trouble, especially when they involve criminal activities or breach of trust.
15. The two companies were accused of being in cahoots to fix prices.
16. The politician denied being in cahoots with the lobbyists.
17. The thieves were working in cahoots to rob the bank.
18. The prosecutor suspected the defendants were in cahoots to commit the crime.
19. The police arrested two suspects for being in cahoots to sell drugs.
20. The employees were in cahoots to steal company secrets.
21. The students were in cahoots to cheat on the exam.
22. The contractors were in cahoots to overcharge for their services.
23. The competitors were in cahoots to eliminate their rival from the market.
24. The conspirators were in cahoots to overthrow the government.
25. The hackers were in cahoots to breach the company's security system.