Examples of 'capsize' in a Sentence
1. The weight of the passengers made the dinghy capsize.
2. We had to swim to shore when the sailboat started to capsize.
3. The ship's instability caused it to capsize during the storm.
4. The heavy load on the barge caused it to capsize in the canal.
5. The inexperienced rowers managed to capsize the racing shell.
6. The strong currents made the raft capsize downstream.
7. The sudden shift in weight made the kayak capsize.
8. The overloaded pontoon boat began to capsize under the weight.
9. The turbulent waters caused the canoe to capsize.
10. The storm caused the small boat to capsize.
11. The canoe capsized when they hit a rock.
12. Strong winds threatened to capsize our sailboat.
13. The fishing boat nearly capsized in the rough sea.
14. The kayak capsized, but we quickly righted it.
15. A sudden wave could easily capsize the dinghy.
16. The rowing team struggled to prevent a capsizing.
17. The ship's instability made it prone to capsize.
18. We had to rescue the passengers when their boat capsized.
19. The raft capsized in the swift-moving river.