Examples of 'cataclysmic' in a Sentence
1. The cataclysmic eruption of the volcano blanketed the sky with ash.
2. The cataclysmic battle for control of the kingdom lasted for years.
3. The cataclysmic collapse of the bridge sent cars plummeting into the river.
4. The cataclysmic event reshaped the landscape, altering it forever.
5. She faced a cataclysmic decision that would change her life forever.
6. The cataclysmic floodwaters submerged entire neighborhoods.
7. The cataclysmic clash of ideologies led to a bitter civil war.
8. His cataclysmic betrayal shattered their once unbreakable friendship.
9. The cataclysmic failure of the power grid left the city in darkness.
10. The cataclysmic impact of the pandemic disrupted daily life worldwide.
11. The cataclysmic hurricane left behind a trail of destruction and despair.
12. The cataclysmic collapse of the stock market wiped out fortunes.
13. The cataclysmic consequences of his actions were felt by all.
14. The earthquake was cataclysmic, causing widespread damage and loss of life.
15. The volcanic eruption was cataclysmic, completely destroying the nearby villages.
16. The nuclear war was cataclysmic, leaving the world in ruins.
17. The flood was cataclysmic, causing widespread devastation and displacement of people.
18. The financial crisis was cataclysmic, leading to the collapse of many companies and banks.
19. The terrorist attack was cataclysmic, causing widespread panic and destruction.
20. The revolution was cataclysmic, leading to the overthrow of the government.
21. The pandemic was cataclysmic, causing widespread illness and death.
22. The shipwreck was cataclysmic, leading to the loss of many lives.
23. The drought was cataclysmic, causing widespread food shortages and famine.
24. The cyber attack was cataclysmic, causing widespread disruption to critical infrastructure and services.