Examples of 'caveat' in a Sentence
1. The caveat of the loan was that it had to be repaid within a year.
2. She made a purchase with the caveat that she could return it if she wasn't satisfied.
3. He gave a gift with the caveat that it was not to be used for personal gain.
4. The caveat of the service was that it was only available in certain areas.
5. She agreed to the plan with the caveat that her concerns were addressed.
6. The police officer let him off on this occasion, but with the caveat that next time he would not be so lenient.
7. The contract contains a legal caveat regarding intellectual property.
8. A critical caveat in the agreement protects both parties' interests.
9. Before you invest, consider the caveat about market volatility.
10. Her advice comes with an essential caveat about personal responsibility.
11. The proposal has a significant caveat concerning budget constraints.
12. They discussed the caveat about potential conflicts of interest.
13. The decision was made with a caveat regarding future changes.
14. The recommendation is subject to one important caveat: time.
15. He emphasized the caveat concerning data privacy.
16. The partnership agreement includes a caveat for dissolution.
17. We should consider the caveat before implementing the new policy.
18. His support comes with a caveat regarding financial contributions.
19. The project's success hinges on a technical caveat.
20. The report's conclusions are subject to a crucial caveat.
21. The offer is tempting, but a caveat raises concerns.
22. Their enthusiasm was tempered by a caveat about resource availability.
23. She mentioned a caveat about potential legal issues.
24. The sale agreement contains a crucial caveat for buyer protection.
25. The plan's feasibility depends on a caveat about market research.
26. Before signing, read the contract's caveat about termination.