Examples of 'cheapen' in a Sentence
1. He cautioned against using overly aggressive sales tactics that could cheapen the brand.
2. The restaurant chose not to cheapen the dining experience by compromising on ingredients.
3. The artist refused to cheapen their artwork by producing mass prints.
4. They didn't want to cheapen the event by inviting inappropriate guests.
5. The company was careful not to cheapen their services by lowering prices too much.
6. She believed that excessive promotions would cheapen the exclusivity of the product.
7. The author refused to cheapen their novel by incorporating clichéd plot twists.
8. The company aimed to create a premium brand and didn't want to cheapen it with low-quality products.
9. They didn't want to cheapen the importance of the occasion with a subpar ceremony.
10. The manufacturer refused to cheapen their products by using unsafe manufacturing practices.
11. The retailer was careful not to cheapen their merchandise by overcrowding the shelves.
12. The brand maintained its luxury status by avoiding any strategies that could cheapen its image.
13. Using inferior materials can cheapen the overall construction of a product.
14. We should never cheapen the importance of honesty and integrity.
15. The constant sales and discounts can sometimes cheapen a brand's image.
16. To cheapen art with mass production is to lose its unique essence.
17. Quick fixes may temporarily solve problems but often cheapen the solution.
18. Shortcuts in craftsmanship can cheapen the final product's quality.
19. Some argue that excessive commercialization can cheapen cultural traditions.
20. Cheap knockoff products can significantly cheapen a brand's reputation.
21. Let's not cheapen our achievements by underestimating our efforts.
22. Cutting corners in research can cheapen the validity of scientific findings.
23. Careless words can easily cheapen a meaningful conversation.
24. Social media trends can sometimes cheapen genuine human connections.