Examples of 'chiaroscuro' in a Sentence
1. The Renaissance painters were known for their mastery of chiaroscuro, creating lifelike figures on the canvas.
2. The art gallery featured a collection of sketches that showcased the artist's exploration of chiaroscuro.
3. The use of chiaroscuro in the movie's cinematography emphasized the characters' emotional states.
4. The graphic novel artist employed chiaroscuro to convey the gritty and atmospheric setting.
5. The play of chiaroscuro in the landscape painting depicted the fleeting effects of sunlight.
6. The textbook explained the history and techniques of chiaroscuro in various art forms.
7. The musician's composition played with musical chiaroscuro, transitioning between light and dark tones.
8. The photographer's series focused on urban scenes with strong chiaroscuro contrasts.
9. The artist's charcoal drawings displayed his proficiency in creating rich chiaroscuro effects.
10. The filmmaker's use of chiaroscuro enhanced the psychological tension of the horror movie.
11. The art class studied the works of Caravaggio to understand his mastery of chiaroscuro.
12. The novel's descriptive passages painted chiaroscuro images of the bustling city streets.
13. The chiaroscuro painting technique became prominent during the Baroque period.
14. The illustrator's use of chiaroscuro in the graphic novel added a layer of depth to the characters' emotions.