Examples of 'chivalry' in a Sentence
1. Chivalry should be extended to all, regardless of gender, as a mark of decency.
2. She appreciated his chivalry, like pulling out her chair at dinner.
3. Chivalry involves protecting and standing up for those who can't defend themselves.
4. The concept of chivalry has evolved over time, adapting to modern norms.
5. Acts of chivalry demonstrate a person's character and values.
6. Chivalry is not a sign of weakness but a display of strength and kindness.
7. True chivalry encompasses respect, empathy, and consideration for all.
8. He was the perfect archetype of charm and chivalry.
9. She found his old-fashioned chivalry rather attractive
10. He possessed an instinctive chivalry that he reserved only for his wife.
11. The knight was known for his chivalry and his devotion to his lord.
12. She was impressed by the chivalry of the young man who held the door open for her.
13. The code of chivalry emphasized the virtues of honor and courage.
14. He was known for his chivalry and his gentlemanly behavior.
15. The knight's chivalry and bravery were admired by all.
16. She was touched by the chivalry of the young man who offered his coat to keep her warm.
17. The code of chivalry required knights to protect the weak and defend the honor of their lords and ladies.
18. He was admired for his chivalry and his loyalty to his friends.
19. The knight's chivalry and nobility set him apart from others.
20. She was impressed by the chivalry of the man who stood up when she entered the room.
21. The code of chivalry called for knights to be courteous and respectful towards women.
22. He was known for his chivalry and his willingness to help others.
23. The knight's chivalry and honor were unquestioned.
24. The code of chivalry required knights to be honest and truthful at all times.
25. She was touched by his bumbling attempts at chivalry.