Examples of 'coerce' in a Sentence
1. Human traffickers frequently coerce victims into slavery.
2. Parental love should never be used to coerce children.
3. Extortionists aim to coerce money from their victims.
4. Coercing witnesses is a crime in the justice system.
5. Cult leaders manipulate and coerce their followers.
6. Governments should not coerce citizens into silence.
7. Criminal organizations often coerce people into illegal trades.
8. Coercion is a tactic used by abusive partners.
9. The gang tried to coerce new members into criminal activities.
10. Blackmailers often use compromising information to coerce.
11. Authorities must protect individuals from coercion.
12. Coercing information from suspects is illegal in most countries.
13. The corrupt official tried to coerce a bribe from the businessman.
14. Charitable donations should be voluntary, not coerced.
15. The kidnapper tried to coerce the victim's family into paying a ransom.
16. The boss tried to coerce the employee into working overtime without pay.
17. The government used force to coerce the protesters to disperse.
18. The bully tried to coerce the weaker student into giving them money.
19. The dictator used fear to coerce the citizens into obeying his orders.
20. The drug dealer tried to coerce the addict into buying more drugs.
21. The landlord tried to coerce the tenant into paying a higher rent.
22. The coach tried to coerce the player into taking performance-enhancing drugs.
23. The police used threats to coerce the suspect into confessing.
24. The salesperson tried to coerce the customer into buying a more expensive product.
25. The abuser tried to coerce their partner into staying in the relationship.