Examples of 'compile' in a Sentence
1. The librarian will compile a reading list for the summer program.
2. They aim to compile a comprehensive history of the region.
3. We should compile a list of essential items for the trip.
4. The company will compile customer feedback to improve services.
5. The professor will compile the course materials for the semester.
6. She'll compile the notes from the meeting into a summary.
7. The journalist will compile interviews for the feature article.
8. They're working to compile a database of endangered species.
9. He'll compile the highlights of the conference in a presentation.
10. She plans to compile a portfolio showcasing her artwork.
11. The team will compile statistics to analyze market trends.
12. We should compile a list of goals for the upcoming year.
13. The editor will compile the best poems for the anthology.
14. They aim to compile a comprehensive guide to travel in the area.
15. The librarian will compile a list of recommended books for the summer reading program.
16. The researcher needs to compile data from various sources to complete the study.
17. The company will compile a report on sales trends for the past quarter.
18. The journalist will compile information from interviews and articles to write a news story.
19. The student will compile notes from lectures and readings to prepare for the exam.
20. The programmer needs to compile code from different modules to create a working software.
21. The archivist will compile historical documents and photographs for the museum exhibit.
22. The accountant will compile financial statements for the annual report.
23. The coach will compile statistics on the team's performance to identify areas for improvement.
24. The teacher will compile a list of resources for the students to use in their research.
25. The survey company will compile responses from the participants to analyze the results.