Examples of 'confused' in a Sentence
1. I felt a bit confused after reading the dense and technical article.
2. The traveler became confused by the foreign signs in the bustling city.
3. The sudden power outage left everyone in the building feeling confused and disoriented.
4. The driver took a wrong turn and ended up in a maze of confused streets.
5. The actor's improvised lines caused a confused reaction from the other cast members.
6. She looked utterly confused by the sudden turn of events.
7. His expression remained consistently puzzled and confused.
8. I'm feeling increasingly confused about the conflicting advice.
9. The complex data left even the experts feeling confused.
10. The chaotic scene at the accident left witnesses confused.
11. He seemed genuinely confused about the conflicting reports.
12. The maze-like structure of the building left me thoroughly confused.
13. The contradictory statements from the witness left everyone confused.
14. The foggy conditions on the road made drivers feel disoriented and confused.
15. The rapidly changing circumstances left me feeling deeply confused.
16. I'm still very confused about the mixed messages she sends.
17. The intricate plot of the movie left many viewers thoroughly confused.
18. The lack of clear instructions has left the team feeling quite confused.
19. The convoluted reasoning behind the decision left us all confused.
20. The constantly shifting rules have left students feeling confused.
21. The blurred boundaries between the two concepts have left me confused.
22. I'm utterly confused about which path to take in this situation.
23. The overwhelming amount of information left me feeling confused.
24. The disorganized presentation only served to make things more confused.
25. The simultaneous demands from different departments left him feeling deeply confused.