Sentence Examples Containing 'conjugate'
1. The students practiced conjugating regular verbs in German.
2. She is studying how to conjugate verbs in the present progressive tense.
3. It's important to use the correct conjugate form of the adjective in a sentence.
4. We need to conjugate the adverb according to the gender of the noun.
5. The conjugate base of an acid is formed by removing a proton.
6. He struggles with conjugating irregular verbs in Portuguese.
7. The software provides a tool to help you conjugate verbs in different languages.
8. They were able to quickly conjugate the verb in the imperative form.
9. The professor explained the conjugate pairs in complex numbers during the math class.
10. I find it challenging to memorize the conjugate forms of verbs in Russian.
11. The conjugate angles add up to 360 degrees.
12. The conjugate transpose of a matrix is obtained by taking the transpose and conjugating each element.
13. The conjugate acid of a base is formed when the base accepts a proton.
14. The teacher asked the students to conjugate the adjective "happy" in its comparative form.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'conjugate'