Examples of 'conjure' in a Sentence
1. Her laughter had the power to conjure joy in even the darkest moments.
2. In the candlelit room, they attempted to conjure the spirit of a lost loved one.
3. The wizard needed to conjure a protective barrier to ward off danger.
4. With a wave of the wand, the sorcerer could conjure a storm.
5. The enchanting melody of the flute could conjure memories of a distant past.
6. The magician will conjure a rabbit out of his hat.
7. She can conjure vivid images in her mind.
8. They tried to conjure up the courage to face their fears.
9. The witch whispered incantations to conjure a spell.
10. He could conjure melodies effortlessly on his guitar.
11. The illusionist can conjure objects out of thin air.
12. The novelist has the ability to conjure captivating worlds in her stories.
13. The shaman used herbs and chants to conjure healing energy.
14. I will conjure up a solution to this problem.
15. The wizard waved his wand to conjure a protective shield.
16. She tried to conjure a smile despite her sadness.
17. The children pretended to conjure potions in their play.
18. The sorcerer could conjure fire with a simple gesture.
19. The painter could conjure emotions with each brushstroke.
20. The magician's trick was to conjure a bouquet of flowers from an empty hat.
21. He used his imagination to conjure up fantastical creatures.
22. The poet's words had the power to conjure intense emotions.
23. The ritual involved chanting to conjure the spirit of the ancestors.
24. She liked to close her eyes and conjure up memories of her childhood.