Sentence Examples Containing 'convalesce'
1. She chose to convalesce at her mother's house instead of staying in the hospital.
2. Many people believe that laughter helps a person convalesce.
3. The fresh mountain air is the perfect place for him to convalesce.
4. It's not just physical health; sometimes we need to convalesce mentally.
5. The doctor ordered bed rest for her to convalesce.
6. She plans to convalesce at a rehabilitation center.
7. I hope to convalesce by the sea, as the ocean breeze rejuvenates my spirit.
8. He read books and played chess to keep his mind active while he started to convalesce.
9. They said that eating a balanced diet can help your body convalesce faster.
10. She'll convalesce under the supervision of a team of specialized doctors.
11. With the support of his family and friends, he will convalesce quickly.
12. The charity helps provide resources for individuals who don’t have a place to convalesce.
13. He decided to convalesce in a remote cabin in the woods.
14. The insurance covered the expenses for him to convalesce in a specialized facility.
text goes here
Quiz Categories Containing 'convalesce'